1. Ability to formulate process standard documents;
2, with equipment improvement, process improvement, quality improvement;
3. Capable of making new samples, developing new products and coordinating new projects;
4. Be able to guide, train and improve the skills of the line leader in the workshop.
1. Mechanical major, at least 1 year working experience in stamping process;
2. Have the ability to formulate process standard documents (operation instruction, inspection instruction, standard operation instruction, etc.);
3. New product development ability, familiar with new product development process;
4. Proficient in using 2d drawing software such as CAXA/CAD and 3D drawing software such as Solidworks/UG;
5. Optimistic, proactive, strong sense of team work.